I am a Ph.D. student in the School of Computing, Informatics, and Decision Systems Engineering at Arizona State University, advised by Dr. Siddharth Srivastava. I have completed M.Tech. from Department of Computer Science & Engineering at IIT Guwahati, advised by Dr. Pradip K. Das.
My primary interests lies in generalized planning, and synthesis and analysis of abstractions.
In the past I have worked in the area of swarm robotics, speech processing and internet of things.
- Pulkit Verma, and Pradip K. Das. i-Vectors in Speech Processing Applications: A Survey. International Journal of Speech Technology. Springer US. 2015.
- Pulkit Verma, and Pradip K. Das. A Comparative Study of Resource Usage for Speaker Recognition Techniques. 2016 International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication. December 26-28, 2016, Noida, India. [ppt]
- Mayank Gupta, Pulkit Verma, Tuhin Bhattacharya, and Pradip K. Das. A Mobile Agents based Distributed Speech Recognition Engine for Controlling Multiple Robots. 2015 Conference on Advances In Robotics, 2nd International Conference of Robotics Society of India. July 02-04, 2015, Goa, India. [ppt]
- Pulkit Verma, Mayank Gupta, Tuhin Bhattacharya, and Pradip K. Das. Improving Services using Mobile Agents-based IoT in a Smart City. 2014 International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics. November 27-29, 2014, Mysore, India. [ppt]
- Alok Shankar Mysore et al. Investigating the “Wisdom of Crowds” at Scale. 28th ACM User Interface Software and Technology Symposium, November 08-11, 2015, Charlotte, USA. [poster]
- SAT based Planning. 06 February 2019.